Be The Best You Can Be.
At Raydar, You Can…
Be The Best You Can Be
Because life itself is an experiment. No handbooks. No guarantees. Too many times, we play a small game by playing not to lose. Tired of playing it safe? Come here and find expressions for your ideas.
The only leadership required here is self leadership. If you can successfully lead yourself, you can successfully manage people and situations. It’s the only 4 letter word we swear by everyday. Get surrounded by us. We’re infectious!
We are not talking about intellectual growth. We are talking about experiential growth – the work that you do. Here, we expand the area and the intensity of your involvement such that you establish yourself within and always do what is needed.
And You Get To…
Make and Market Beautiful Products
Our products inspire users to do better and make their lives simpler. Those would be your legacy.
Help Our Global Clients Be Internet Ready
Our clients rely on us to get their businesses online. They look to you for solutions, whether it’s a mobile app, process engineering, web solution . Stop watching others making a difference. You too can be a part of this digital revolution.
Experiment with Technologies and Build Great Solutions
At the forefront of our solutions is great user experience and that means you get to experiment with technologies to build powerful solutions that solve problems.
We’re not looking for the best. We’re looking for those who strive to do their best.
Senior IT Project Executive
Software Engineering Department | Kota Damansara
As an IT Project Executive you would assist in overseeing the software development of our in-house and client systems. You would be working with our team of software engineers and responsible for making sure projects are completed on time and on budget.
You can look forward to a rewarding career, build experience working with offshore teams, develop client management experience as well as build vertical experience such as banking, healthcare, finance and logistics.
Duties & Responsibilities
- determine project requirements
- plan project stages
- put together and coordinate the work of the development team
- monitor progress and make sure costs, timescales and quality standards are met
- evaluate and sign off completed tasks
- Familiar with a variety of technical platforms, methodologies and programming language – e.g. Spring, Java, Agile etc.
- Ability to manage resource conflict.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to interact in a professional manner with internal and external audiences.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively, demonstrating judgement, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- High level of ethics and integrity with the ability to handle confidential matters.
- 2+ years in a similar position
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any IT related discipline or PMP
- Candidates with past programming experience will have an added advantage